Promoting the Sport of Rodeo, Sportsmanship and Education
while preserving our Western Heritage
Maryland High School Rodeo Association
When calling in please note the contestant name, age division, and events. For new members calling in assumes you will be entering both performances, if this is not the case you must specify at call-in time or you will be responsible for both days entry fees. *Note all registration paperwork must be completed and turned in prior to call-ins, for HS and Jr. HS see National website and local forms, for Mustangs (Elementary School Division) use forms on the How to Join Page. All contestants must complete the Conduct and other Forms. See the How to Join page or contact Ms. Shannon with questions.
- Aug 20-21, 2021: Wicomico County Fair, Salisbury, MD - this is a Friday/Sat Rodeo
- Sept 4-5, 2021: Wellsville, PA
- October 2-3, 2021: NJ Multi-State @ Cowtown Pilesgrove, NJ
- October 30, 2021: Fall Shoot Mayberry Game Protection Association, Westminster, MD
- November 5-7, 2021: Battle By The Bay Multi-State, Harrington, DE
- February 10-13, 2022: Battle of the Blue Ridge, Fletcher, NC
- April 9-10, 2022 - In-State Rodeo (MD Only) Bishopville, Md (Circle T Arena)
- April 22-24, 2022: Benton Brawl, Benton, PA - Hosted By PHSRA
- April 30, 2022 - Spring Shoot, Mayberry Game Protection Association, Westminster, MD
- May 20-22, 2022: Maryland State Finals
Somerset County Fairgrounds
Princess Anne, MD
Unofficial Draw Sheets Friday Saturday
Just a few things to remember when you check in:
1. Contestants must be present at check in. (Parents will not be able to check contestants in)
2. Grades are due. Ms. Shannon must receive a hard copy.
3. Raffle money must be turned in.
Make sure to read the information sheet for more details about the weekend.