When calling in please note the contestant name, age division, and events. For new members calling in assumes you will be entering both performances, if this is not the case you must specify at call-in time or you will be responsible for both days entry fees. *Note all registration paperwork must be completed and turned in prior to call-ins, for HS and Jr. HS see National website and local forms, for Mustangs (Elementary School Division) use forms on the How to Join Page. All contestants must complete the Conduct and other Forms. See the How to Join page or contact Ms. Shannon with questions.
- Aug 20-21, 2021: Wicomico County Fair, Salisbury, MD - this is a Friday/Sat Rodeo
- Sept 4-5, 2021: Wellsville, PA
- October 2-3, 2021: NJ Multi-State @ Cowtown Pilesgrove, NJ
- October 30, 2021: Fall Shoot Mayberry Game Protection Association, Westminster, MD
Call-ins will be October 19th from 6pm-8pm. You can call or email entries - Do not text entries. Please remember do not leave a message you must speak with someone or email.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-988-5816.
- November 5-7, 2021: Battle By The Bay Multi-State, Harrington, DE
Merchandise Information - Merchandise should be pre-ordered online during Entries
- Spring Rodeos will be added prior to winter break
- May TBD, 2022: Maryland State Finals: Location TBD
Promoting the Sport of Rodeo, Sportsmanship and Education
while preserving our Western Heritage
Maryland High School Rodeo Association